top of page

Group

Public·65 members

Jermayl Lund
Jermayl Lund

BF video song lyrics for WhatsApp status video download 2018: The best way to show your feelings

BF Video Song Lyrics for WhatsApp Status Video Download 2018

Do you love music and want to share it with your friends and contacts on WhatsApp? Do you want to express your feelings and emotions through catchy and romantic songs? Do you want to impress your crush or partner with some sweet and lovely words? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you might be interested in BF video song lyrics for WhatsApp status video download 2018.

BF video song lyrics are short videos that contain snippets of popular Bollywood songs with lyrics displayed on the screen. They are perfect for WhatsApp status video, as they are short, catchy, and easy to download. WhatsApp status video is a feature that allows you to share videos, photos, and GIFs with your contacts for 24 hours. It is a great way to show your mood, personality, and taste in music to your friends and contacts.

bf video song lyrics for whatsapp status video download 2018

How to Download BF Video Song Lyrics for WhatsApp Status Video

Downloading BF video song lyrics for WhatsApp status video is very simple and quick. All you need is a device with an internet connection and a WhatsApp account. Here are the steps to follow:

• Find a website that offers BF video song lyrics for WhatsApp status video download 2018. There are many websites that provide this service, such as . You can also search on Google or YouTube for BF video song lyrics for WhatsApp status video download 2018.

• Choose a BF video song lyric that suits your mood and preference. You can browse through the categories and genres of the website, or use the search bar to find a specific song or artist. You can also preview the video before downloading it.

• Click on the download link and save the video file on your device. The download link may vary depending on the website, but it is usually located below or next to the video player. The video file will be saved in your device's gallery or downloads folder.

• Open WhatsApp and select your status option. You can access your status option by tapping on the camera icon on the top left corner of the app, or by swiping right from the chats screen. You will see a list of your contacts who have updated their status, and a plus sign (+) to add your own status.

• Upload the BF video song lyric video from your gallery and set it as your status. You can select the video file from your gallery by tapping on the gallery icon on the bottom left corner of the status screen, or by swiping up from the bottom of the screen. You can also edit or trim the video before uploading it, by using the tools on the top right corner of the screen. Once you are satisfied with your video, tap on the send button (green arrow) on the bottom right corner of the screen. Your BF video song lyric video will be uploaded as your status and will be visible to your contacts for 24 hours.

Benefits of Using BF Video Song Lyrics for WhatsApp Status Video

Using BF video song lyrics for WhatsApp status video has many benefits, such as:

• Express your feelings and emotions through music and words. Music is a universal language that can convey your emotions better than words alone. Whether you are happy, sad, angry, or in love, you can find a BF video song lyric that matches your mood and expresses it to your contacts.

• Attract attention and admiration from your contacts and friends. BF video song lyrics are catchy and appealing, and they can make your status stand out from the rest. Your contacts and friends will notice your status and may compliment you on your choice of song or lyric. They may also ask you about the meaning or source of the song or lyric, which can spark a conversation or a connection.

• Showcase your personality and taste in music. BF video song lyrics are diverse and varied, and they can reflect your personality and taste in music. You can choose a song or lyric that suits your style, genre, or mood, and show it to your contacts. This can help them get to know you better and appreciate your individuality.

Examples of BF Video Song Lyrics for WhatsApp Status Video Download 2018

Here are some examples of BF video song lyrics for WhatsApp status video download 2018 that you can use:

Song

Lyric

Meaning

Dil Diyan Gallan from Tiger Zinda Hai

Kacchi doriyon, doriyon, doriyon seMainu tu baandh lePakki yaariyon, yaariyon, yaariyon meinHonde na faasleyEh naraazgi kaagzi saari teriMere sohneya sunn le meriDil diyan gallanKaraange naal naal beh keAkh naale akh nu milaa ke

Tie me with fragile threadsThere are no distances in true friendshipsYour anger is just paper thinMy beloved, listen to meThe words of my heartWe will talk sitting togetherLooking into each other's eyes

This is a romantic song that expresses the love and affection between two lovers. It is suitable for couples who want to show their love and commitment to each other.

Tera Yaar Hoon Main from Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety

Tu jo rootha toh kaun hansegaTu jo chhoota toh kaun rahegaTu chup hai toh yeh darr lagta haiApna mujhko ko ab kaun kahegaTu hi wajah tere bina bewajah bekar hoon mainTera yaar hoon mainTera yaar hoon main

If you are angry, who will laughIf you leave, who will stayIf you are silent, I feel scaredWho will call me theirs nowYou are the reason, without you I am uselessI am your friendI am your friend

This is a friendship song that celebrates the bond and loyalty between two friends. It is suitable for friends who want to show their support and gratitude to each other.

Tum Hi Ho from Aashiqui 2

Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakteTere bina kya wajood meraTujhse juda gar ho jaayengeToh khud se hi ho jaayenge judaaKyun ki tum hi ho, ab tum hi hoZindagi ab tum hi hoChain bhi, mera dard bhiMeri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

I can't live without you nowWhat is my existence without youIf I get separated from youI will be separated from myselfBecause you are the one, now you are the oneYou are my life nowYou are my peace, and my painYou are my love now

This is a sad song that expresses the pain and desperation of losing a loved one. It is suitable for people who are going through a breakup or a loss.

Tips for Choosing BF Video Song Lyrics for WhatsApp Status Video

Here are some tips for choosing BF video song lyrics for WhatsApp status video:

• Pick a BF video song lyric that matches your mood and situation. You can choose a song or lyric that reflects your current state of mind, whether it is happy, sad, angry, or in love. You can also choose a song or lyric that relates to your situation, such as a celebration, a breakup, or a confession.

• Avoid using offensive or vulgar words or images in your BF video song lyric video. You should respect the sensibilities and preferences of your contacts and friends, and avoid using words or images that may hurt or offend them. You should also follow the WhatsApp terms of service and community guidelines, and avoid posting anything that violates them.

• Be creative and original in your choice of BF video song lyric video. You can try to find a song or lyric that is not very common or popular, and surprise your contacts and friends with something new and different. You can also try to mix and match different songs or lyrics, and create your own unique combination.

Conclusion

In conclusion, BF video song lyrics for WhatsApp status video download 2018 are a great way to share your music and emotions with your contacts and friends on WhatsApp. They are easy to download and upload, and they have many benefits such as expressing your feelings, attracting attention, and showcasing your personality. You can also choose from a variety of songs and lyrics, and use some tips to make your choice better. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and download some BF video song lyrics for WhatsApp status video today!

FAQs

Here are some frequently asked questions about BF video song lyrics for WhatsApp status video download 2018:

• What are some websites that offer BF video song lyrics for WhatsApp status video download 2018?Some websites that offer BF video song lyrics for WhatsApp status video download 2018 are . You can also search on Google or YouTube for BF video song lyrics for WhatsApp status video download 2018.

• How long can a BF video song lyric video be as a WhatsApp status?A BF video song lyric video can be up to 30 seconds long as a WhatsApp status. If the video is longer than 30 seconds, you can trim it or split it into multiple parts before uploading it.

• Can I edit or customize my BF video song lyric video before uploading it as my WhatsApp status?Yes, you can edit or customize your BF video song lyric video before uploading it as your WhatsApp status. You can use the tools on the top right corner of the status screen to crop, rotate, mute, add stickers, text, or emojis to your video. You can also use other apps or software to edit or customize your video before saving it on your device.

How can I delete or change my BF video song lyric video as my WhatsApp status?You can delete or change your BF video song lyric video as your WhatsApp status by tapping on the three dots icon on the top right corner of the status screen, and then selecting delete or mute. You can also swipe left on your status and tap on the trash icon to delete it, or the eye icon to mute it. You can also change your status by uploading a ne

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page