top of page

Group

Public·65 members

Mks-20 Piano Module Mksensation Crack Extra Quality

DOWNLOAD ---> https://blltly.com/2tBsr6

Mks-20 Piano Module Mksensation Crack Extra Quality

My next project is to transfer some amazing sound sets into my Roland Fantom synthesizer. I have the Precision Sound Dusty MKII Rhodes, which is a sampled electric piano with a warm and vintage tone. I also have the Roland MKS-20 PS20, which is a classic digital piano module that offers rich and realistic sounds. And finally, I have the Wurlitzer Sets, which are another type of electric piano with a distinctive and funky sound. I'm looking forward to playing with these sounds over the weekend and enjoying their stereo quality.

I got these sound sets from the Precision Sound website, which offers a wide range of high-quality samples for various instruments and genres. They are compatible with the Roland Fantom and other popular synthesizers. I downloaded them to my computer and then used a USB flash drive to copy them to the Fantom's internal memory.

The Fantom is a powerful and versatile synthesizer that has a lot of features and functions. It has a large touchscreen display that makes it easy to navigate and edit the sounds. It also has a sequencer, a sampler, an arpeggiator, and many effects. It can play up to 16 parts simultaneously and has 256 voices of polyphony. It can also connect to other devices via MIDI, USB, and Bluetooth.

One of the things I like about the Fantom is that it allows me to create custom scenes that combine different sounds and settings. I can switch between scenes quickly and smoothly without any interruption in the sound. This way, I can layer different electric pianos or mix them with other instruments. I can also adjust the parameters of each sound to suit my preferences and style.

I'm planning to use these sound sets for some of my musical projects. I like to compose and record different genres of music, such as jazz, pop, rock, and soul. I think these electric pianos will add a lot of character and flavor to my songs. They have a unique and expressive sound that can create different moods and atmospheres.

I also like to perform live with the Fantom and these sound sets. I can connect the Fantom to a PA system or an amplifier and play along with other musicians or backing tracks. The Fantom has a great keyboard action that feels comfortable and responsive. It also has a pitch bend and modulation wheel, as well as assignable knobs and sliders that let me control the sound in real time.

I'm very happy with the Precision Sound Dusty MKII Rhodes, Roland MKS-20 PS20, and Wurlitzer Sets. They are some of the best electric piano sound sets that I have ever heard. They sound very realistic and authentic, but also have a lot of personality and charm. They are a great addition to my Roland Fantom and my musical arsenal. 061ffe29dd

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page